about 2 years ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Santander, El Sardinero
Upcoming Information:Spanish Segunda Division 27.06.2020
When/Date: 27.06.2020
Time: 3:45 pm



Watch here >>>Racing - Albacete live


Online here >>>Racing Santander vs Albacete Balompié live

Racing Santander v Albacete Balompié


Short Preview

  • No spectators.
  • We will watch a tense game between outsiders (ranked 22 in the zone Relegation and 18).
  • Racing has a very good chance of relegated (99%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has not chance of win league.
  • Albacete has a chance of relegated (40%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has not chance of win league.
  • Recent matches Albacete is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Racing won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-0.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Racing won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-0.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Sporting de Gijón - Lugo match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Team outsider and a mid-table team will meet during this match (ranked 13 and 20 in the zone Relegation).
  • Sporting de Gijón has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of prom. playoffs (9%), has a very small chance of promoted (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Lugo has a good chance of relegated (60%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has not chance of win league.
  • Lugo could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Sporting de Gijón is a favorite.
  • Last 13 head-to-head matches Sporting de Gijón won 7 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 18-14.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Sporting de Gijón won 3 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 8-4.

    Mirandés - Almería match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Enjoy watching a meeting between a mid-table team and a leading team (ranked 10 and 3 in the zone Promotion to LaLiga2 (Promotion to Play Offs)).
  • Mirandés has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of prom. playoffs (14%), has a very small chance of promoted (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Almería has not chance of relegated, has a good chance of prom. playoffs (71%), has a chance of promoted (41%), has a very small chance of win league (5%).
  • Almería could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Mirandés won 2 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 6-9.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Mirandés won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 4-2.

    Málaga - Girona match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Watch a game between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a team which is a leader now (ranked 15 and 5 in the zone Promotion to LaLiga2 (Promotion to Play Offs)).
  • Málaga has a small chance of relegated (15%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Girona has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of prom. playoffs (61%), has a chance of promoted (23%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Málaga won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 0-2.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Málaga won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 0-0.


    Other matches:

    https://ternopilinkling.com/user-blogs/topic/live-stream-atletico-vs-alaves-soccer/#postid-28385

    https://sophiadonalds547759.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/06/27/atletico-alaves-live-stream/

    http://marslambesun1987-blog.logdown.com/posts/7966376

    https://melaniefrancis449916.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/06/27/bet-predictions-on-racing-albacete/

    https://vk.com/topic-6827372_40975709

    https://twitter.com/predictions77
  • ← Young Boys - Xamax LIVE Stream# Watch and bet Online Stream Göztepe vs Alanyaspor →