6 months ago

Competition: Real v Rapids live streaming July 12, 2020

http://live.welcome.bet/1880630s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1880630s215

Los Angeles - Houston match overview, prediction&tips

  • Neutral location. No spectators.
  • Los Angeles has a good chance of round of 16 (89%), has a good chance of qtrs (60%), has a chance of semis (40%), has a chance of final (26%), has a chance of win league (17%).
  • Houston has a chance of round of 16 (49%), has a chance of qtrs (21%), has a small chance of semis (9%), has a very small chance of final (3%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • In this match Los Angeles is a favorite.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Los Angeles won 3 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 15-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Los Angeles won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 7-3.

    LA Galaxy - Portland match overview, prediction&tips

  • Neutral location. No spectators.
  • LA Galaxy has a good chance of round of 16 (65%), has a chance of qtrs (34%), has a chance of semis (17%), has a small chance of final (8%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Portland has a good chance of round of 16 (58%), has a chance of qtrs (28%), has a small chance of semis (13%), has a small chance of final (6%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 21 head-to-head matches LA Galaxy won 7 matches, drawn 6 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 29-33.
  • Including matches at home between the teams LA Galaxy won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 20-13.

    Reggio Audace - Potenza match overview, prediction&tips

  • Potenza could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Reggio Audace will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Other matches:

    http://tairetysti1979-blog.logdown.com/posts/8013379

    https://logansheldon449766.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/07/12/salt-lake-v-colorado-live-sport-predictions-betting-picks/

    https://haileygilmore450387.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/07/12/sport-bet-prediction-on-real-salt-lake-vs-colorado-rapids/

    https://hussey-cordellh50eo9.tumblr.com/post/623422176158154752/real-v-rapids-live-stream-july-12-2020

    https://logantaft449657.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/07/11/oezdemir-prochazka-betting-tips-predictions/

    https://twitter.com/predictions77

  • ← Razma - King (Live)"liveStream" Jelle Klaasen v Adam Hunt LiveStream: →