almost 2 years ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Mexico City, Olímpico Universitario
Upcoming Information:Copa por Mexico 12.07.2020
When/Date: 12.07.2020
Time: 9:00 pm



Watch here >>>UNAM vs Toluca live


Online here >>>UNAM vs Toluca live

UNAM vs Toluca [livestream]


Short Preview

  • No spectators.
  • In this match UNAM is a favorite.
  • Last 19 head-to-head matches UNAM won 7 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 25-27.
  • Including matches at home between the teams UNAM won 3 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 12-15.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Salt Lake - Colorado match overview, prediction&tips

  • Neutral location. No spectators.
  • Salt Lake has a good chance of round of 16 (67%), has a chance of qtrs (33%), has a small chance of semis (15%), has a small chance of final (8%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Colorado has a good chance of round of 16 (62%), has a chance of qtrs (29%), has a small chance of semis (13%), has a small chance of final (6%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 21 head-to-head matches Salt Lake won 12 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 39-20.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Salt Lake won 7 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 22-7.

    Bình Định - Huế match overview, prediction&tips

  • Teams from a mid-table will play this time (ranked 5 and 7).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Huế could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Bình Định is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Bình Định won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-2.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Bình Định won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-2.

    Flekkerøy - Odds 2 match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Flekkerøy won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 7-3.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Flekkerøy won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 6-0.


    Other matches:

    http://sportstreams2018.eklablog.com/alaves-vs-getafe-a195780580

    https://ternopilinkling.com/user-blogs/topic/unam-toluca-livestreamlive/#postid-78901

    http://emkugasi1984-blog.logdown.com/posts/8013803

    http://lucaswinter906.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/07/13/022455

    https://jenniferlittle449974.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/07/12/bet-predictions-on-mjoendalen-vs-vaalerenga/

    https://twitter.com/predictions77
  • ← Jelle Klaasen v Adam Hunt LiveStream: Kay v Portela LIVE Stream# →